Sunday, May 10, 2015

Share the experience of whatsApp Application


On 26 April 2015 is was historic date to me because I have lost a cell phone, i feel so sad because There are many things in my cell phone especially picture, contact numbers, account numbers, email address, mini diary (for me), work schedule and etc. But what i feel loss is my sim card because everything have in the sim card. Because of that its take a few days for me to get the new sim card, even though i don't think i can get all the detail especially contact numbers.
 But when i put the sim card in my new cell phone suddenly its appear all contact numbers based on previous whatsApp, only don't have name on the contact numbers. I was happy because i can get back the contact numbers and i'm so happy. So here i want all of you share with everybody about the experience of WhatsApp application in your life...:)






3 comments:

  1. Sharing messages, pictures and videos just became easier, quicker and most importantly free. tapinya bayar internet je lah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is much cheaper and user friendly..^^,

    ReplyDelete